Are you a business that would like to get involved with us?
Bundles of Love Charity is recognized by the IRS as exempt under section 501(c)(3). All in kind and monetary donations are tax deductible.
In Kind Donations:
- Donate product that can be included in the bundles. Examples include: personal care items such as diapers, baby wipes, baby wash and pacifiers
- Donate items that can be made into baby clothing or other sewn items. Extra or outdated organization t-shirts can be repurposed into t-shirts or gowns.
- $5000 supports bundle distribution of approximately two weeks (140 bundles)
- $10,000 supports bundle distribution of almost one full month (280 bundles)
Encourage Employee Engagement:
- Does your organization offer paid employee volunteer hours?
- Consider hosting a volunteer event with company employees.
- Do you have an established Dollars for Doers program where companies give money to nonprofit organizations based on how many hours its employees spend volunteering?
- Promote this program and feature Bundles of Love Charity as one of the eligible nonprofits.
To discuss other opportunities please complete the contact us form.