Are you inspired to help but don't know how?
You're in the right place!
Our volunteers are the reason Bundles of Love Charity has been able to help the babies and families in our communities.
We look forward to having you share your talents and resources with us.
Thousands of hours are contributed every month by volunteers and all of them are important.
- You don't need to know how to knit or sew!
- Volunteering at a work group, helping with one-time events, fund-raising, delivering bundles, leading groups, presenting at events, and everything in between. If you have any free time at all, we can help use it up!
- Look here for a description of our volunteer needs -- we have some formal positions but would welcome your help even if one of these positions isn't a perfect fit.
It costs us about $30 to produce a single bundle and we produce hundreds every month in addition to all of the single items we deliver.
- Some of the supplies are donated but we need real cash to pay for rent and buy non-donated supplies and equipment. We don't pay any staff - all of our hours are donated.
- Donate now via PayPal or download our donation form and send us a check!
We need donations of supplies to produce our "bundles of love" including the following:
Supplies can be dropped off during scheduled volunteer meetings, or mailed to our P.O. box. If neither of these options work for you, please contact the Bundles of Love work group nearest you to see if we can make other arrangements.
- Sewing Supplies
- cotton or cotton blend knit fabric (t-shirt weight, interlock or stretch terry)
- serger thread
- sheet fabrics (cotton or cotton/poly blends, at least 45" wide and 70" long)
- polar fleece
- quilt batting
- bias tape
- Knitting and Crocheting Yarn and equipment
- washable yarn of all weights and colors (excluding mohair type yarns)
- used crochet hooks or knitting needles that are no longer needed
- small buttons for baby sweaters
- Baby Care Items
- baby wash
- baby wipes
- newborn sized diapers
- Other Baby Items
- board books
- baby safe toys
Get Others Involved
Sharing the love by getting others involved in Bundles of Love Charity is a great way to help!
- With the Scrip program, you can purchase gift cards for things like gas and groceries (and a lot of other stuff) and when you do, the companies will send Bundles Of Love a percentage of the card value. With the iGive program, just do your normal online shopping and you might even be able to get the tax break! Finally, you can use Goodsearch as your search engine when doing your online searches, and Bundles Of Love will get a donation for every search.